Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Blogging World here we come!
So......we are blogging now! We though this would be a fun way for friends and family to see a glimpse of a day in the life of the Romney family! It seems that everyone these days has a blog and I enjoy being able to read about the lives of our friends and family, so I thought it was time to start our blog. Hopefully this will be a fun way to keep our friends and family posted on the events in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Keep it coming....I love to hear about my children and grandchildren!!
I'm so glad you started a blog! It is so cute!
yeah you finally gave in! I LOVE your pictures!;) wink, wink!
Heather I am so glad to see you here! Your site is gorgeous! You really must know what you are doing!
My site is michelle88schafer.blogspot.com if you didn't already know. It is pretty plain but I love being able to communicate with everyone when it is convenient for us all. How awesome!
I look forward to hearing whats going on with you!
Wow! Heather, it looks awesome. I am glad to gave into the pressure and joined us.
Hi there Heather! I finally got a blog also. Mine is not as cute as yours. I need to spend some time on my site and figure out how to do it. But anyway... here is my info. friendsfamilyforever.blogspot.com
Thanks hope to talk with you somemore. Rachel E.
Fun, fun fun. You can find our updates at http://jacksonstwo.blogspot.com/ Happy blogging. Stephanie & Ryan
Post a Comment