Wednesday, May 28, 2008

16 weeks and counting!!

I decided to post a picture of my baby bump......I have had the baby bump since about 7 weeks and I am now almost 16 weeks along. The picture of my baby bump was when I was 14 weeks.....it keeps growing and growing. I feel like I am going to be huge this time! Here are just a few stats on my pregnancy so far:
  • I am due sometime around November 17
  • we are going to be trying to have the baby vaginally again. I was successful at having a vaginal birth with Jack after my first birth with Samuel was done by c-section due to him being breech.
  • I am still felling the nausea and thinking it better go away soon!
  • We should be finding out our baby's gender in a couple of weeks.....we are hoping for a girl but will be just as happy for a boy! Samuel tells me there is girl in there....then he changes to a boy and then one day he told us there were two babies in there!!! As far as we know there is only one in there!
  • weight gain to date: 2 pounds......due to being so nauseous!
  • Cannot stand the sight, texture or taste of ground beef......has never bothered me until this pregnancy!
  • Cannot stand to drink any citrus juices like orange juice or V8 fusion and splash
  • I can pretty much eat anything else but if it has been more than a hour or two since I have eaten then I really start to feel sick and makes it even more hard to eat.
  • We are very excited for baby number three to arrive and are happy Jack and baby number three will be 26 months apart instead of the 18 months apart Samuel and Jack are!

6 comments:

Elora said...

You look so cute! I can't wait to hear if your third addition is pink or blue!

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

:) Do you get tired of my posting?? You are a beautiful woman we we love having you as a daughter!!

Brownies said...

Cute belly! Can't wait to hear what it is!

Ann said...

Hey Heather. This is TC. Your mom just posted on my blog and gave me your address. I'm prego too and about 14 (15?) weeks and my daughter right now is 1 year. They will be 18 months apart so if you have any advice for me! haha. My blog is private but if you email me your email address you use to log in, I can add you to mine. My email is annoverson@att.net. I love your hair by the way! I really want to cut mine short but I fear I would hate it after!

Michelle S. said...

I think this picture is doctored! You don't EVEN look big in real life!!! Did you put a couch pillow in there?

I agree with Christine, even thought I have no idea who she is, you look so cute!

Ashleigh said...

Cute blog Heather! The boys had so much fun yesterday with your cute little ones and I really enjoyed having someone to talk to! It is fun to actually have good neighbors! Anyway you can find us at www.abutlerfamily.blogspot.com. Good luck with the ultrasound! Let me know! (I am going to link to your blog, I hope that is OK!)