We were outside playing last night and Samuel found the sprinkler head to water the flowers. He took it on the grass and started singing and dancing as loud as he could! Then he would come over and say "look mommy I'm singing!!" He was using the sprinkler head as his microphone and performing for the rest of us. I am so amazed at little kids and their imagination. The things they come up with are just so precious! Times like this you want to cherish every minute you have with them!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Singing Time!!
We were outside playing last night and Samuel found the sprinkler head to water the flowers. He took it on the grass and started singing and dancing as loud as he could! Then he would come over and say "look mommy I'm singing!!" He was using the sprinkler head as his microphone and performing for the rest of us. I am so amazed at little kids and their imagination. The things they come up with are just so precious! Times like this you want to cherish every minute you have with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Another wonderful, precious moment. Cherish them!!
I LOVE IT!! Darling, darling! We are all big fans of this little singer!
I can just picture him doing this - he seriously cracks me up in singing time in nursery! He sways his head back and forth and evem closes his eyes as he belts out the words! LOVE HIM!
Thats great he is so creative! Very cute!
Heather,
Your boys are so darn cute. Those will make great wedding video pictures some day.
Post a Comment