I thought I should post a bit on what has been going on in the Romney home! We have now been out of our house in Murray for a month now and miss the house and neighborhood dearly. We are renting Jake's Aunt and Uncles house in West Bountiful while we wait to find out on a short sale home that we put an offer on in Syracuse. They are now telling us we might have all the bank signatures we need by this Friday! Short Sales are anything but short.....we put our offer in on September 12th and are still waiting on the bank to approve our offer! We hope to get this house as we are just itching to get into our own home and not to be living out of boxes anymore!
Sam and Jack love being in a bigger home as they have much more room to run a round and play....they are especially loving the stairs in the house! They do miss our friends in Murray and ask about them occasionally and it breaks my heart to tell them that we don't live in that house anymore.
I am still pregnant......very pregnant in fact....I noticed my pregnancy countdown is down to 19 days! I can't believe that I am so close to the end....this pregnancy has gone by way too fast. I went to the doctors yesterday and I am almost dilated to a 3 and 75% effaced. If I don't go into labor before we are planning on having this baby around November 10th!
I haven't blogged in so long because we don't have the internet set up at our temporary house in Bountiful so I go to my parents house to use the internet. I hope to post some fun pictures very soon! Wish us luck with the house and the birth of our little baby girl Ava!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We miss you! I'm so glad you guys are doing well. You should come down for the trunk or treat at the church on friday if you're feeling up to it. It's from 5:30 to 6:30.
I LOVE the name Ava! So cute.
So I met some guy you went to school with at the Food Bank while we were there with the YW. Adam Solt (not sure that was his first name or not but the last one is right because he had to spell it for me). Anyway, he said to tell you "hi".
Here's another random piece of trivia for you: the girl that replaced you in YW is named Heather, has a daughter named Ava, and a February birthday. Weird, right?
-kim
I am so glad to hear you are doing well. I have been checking your blog at least once a week to see any updates on things. Hope you get that house. Sometime when I am in Syracuse visiting my sister in law we need to get together.
Rachel D.
Hey cutie,
SO glad to hear from you. Good luck on the move. Wow I can't believe how close you are to having a new addition to the family. And Ava is a beautiful name. Bytheway, we are now having a boy. To read all about it go to our blog. We miss your cute family.
Stephanie
Thanks for the quick update! It is so good to hear from you! I am ever grateful for this world of blogging.
It sounds like the boys are having fun in the bigger place! Ashleigh's pictures of the boys are darling!
I can't wait to see Ava! It is so hard to believe that it is only 19 days away!
Post a Comment