Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend!











We had a great Easter that started on Saturday with dying and decorating our Easter eggs with stickers. We then woke up and the kids found their Easter baskets filled with toys and goodies and then went on the hunt for Easter eggs and candy. After the hunt and playing with their new horses, knights, dragons, and flashlights it was time to get ready for church. I wasn't able to get a picture of the boys in their Easter shirts or the three of them together due to the boys not cooperating. So I tried to take a few of Ava and she was not happy for very long! I will have to try to get pictures of the kids this weekend......that is if this rainy weather ever clears up!

1 comment:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

What a fun weekend you had!! It sure brings back memories of you and Ryan hunting for eggs. We love and appreciate your family!!!!!