Thursday, July 16, 2009

My little girl is Eight months old!










Little Ava turned eight months old last Friday.  I still can't believe that she is not a tiny baby anymore. Sometimes I wish time would just stand still!  Ava's little personality shines through more and more everyday.  She is loved by all of us, especially her brothers who love to wake her up from naps and crawl in the crib with her.  They love to hold her and kiss her to pieces.  I don't blame them.....she is so yummy I could just eat her up!

She jabbers all the time and loves to hold conversations with us.  She loves to blow raspberries especially when we do it with her!  She still is rolling and turning in circles to get where she wants.  I am not sure she has figured out about scooting and crawling but that will come soon enough.  She loves to sit in her high chair at meal time and eat most of what we are eating.  She at least tries it....most of it still ends up on her face and in her lap.  She still takes a morning and afternoon nap and gets up anywhere from once a night to three times a night to nurse.  She is defiantly a mamma's girl.  She has become quite attached to me and even cries at times when I hand her over to Jake for a break.  Other times it is funny how she is completely happy with Jake when I am not in the room but once she can hear my voice or see me she immediately starts to cry and reaches her arms out for me.  She loves to grab anything that she can get a hold of and stuff it into her mouth.  She enjoys hanging out in the saucer, jumper, and anywhere on the floor by her brothers!  We feel so blessed that she came to join our family!  I can't even imagine our family without her!  I am loving being her mommy!

1 comment:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

She is such a sweetie!! She reminds me of you more and more each day!!

We love all of you so much!!!