Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Third Birthday Jack!!








To my fun loving energetic full of life three year old. How did you ever get to big enough to turn three?? It is so hard to believe that three years ago today you came into this world to join your big brother Sam. When I look back on the past three years I think how blessed we have been to have you in our family! You had made our lives fun and exciting! There has never been a dull moment with you around! You keep us constantly on our toes.....I am always having to watch you because you are our curious little monkey....always finding something to get into, something to draw on, something to break or something to tie something to.

How did you ever go from being a 7lb 4 ounce, 19 and a half inches long itty bitty to being a 30 pound ball of energy?!? I love when birthdays come but at the same time I feel just a tad sad thinking that you guys grow another year older. I know that this is how it is supposed to be, but does it have to happen so quickly?!?!

Your daddy and I love you very much.....as do Sam and Ava. It is so fun to see your grow and learn everyday. I am so excited to see what new things come to you this coming year! Have a very happy third birthday!

2 comments:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

What a wonderful "ball of energy" (as Grandma Bishop would say).

Happy Birthday, Jack; we love you

Ginny said...

Happy Birthday Jack!