Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First full day of being ONE!

I still cannot believe that my little girl is really ONE! We actually had her open her present and do the big cake smash today instead of yesterday because both her and Jack were really cranky from no naps and poor little Ava had to get the H1N1 shot on her birthday. She did great and quit crying right after the nurse handed me a sucker for her. She thoroughly enjoyed the sucker the whole ride home.

Ava loved every minute of her little party and I have to say I enjoyed every second watching her. I literally took 498 pictures of her so I have got a ton to go through! Here in one picture I took of her this morning in her cute birthday tutu. It is quite fun to dress my little girl up.....even though she will not keep tutus, shoes, clips, bows or pigtails in for very long!

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Happy Birthday Ava! What a cutie!!

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Can't wait to see some of the pictures with the cake! Ava is such a precious girl, just like you are! Love you so much, Heather.