Santa made a special visit all the way from the north pole to Vernal Utah for our Ward Christmas Party! The boys were so excited and this year they actually both sat on Santa's lap and told him what they wanted. I asked them who wanted to go first and Jack quickly said "I want Sam to go first." So Samuel got up on Santa's lap and told him his name and then began to tell him he wanted a dragon toy for Christmas. Santa then asked him to promise to be a good boy and Sam shook his head promising to be a good boy to get his dragon toy! Now it was Jacks turn, he got on Santa's lap and I don't think he quit staring into his eyes! I am sure he was checking Santa out and was a little unsure of it all. He told Santa his name and then told him he wanted a horse for Christmas. Good thing Santa has already gotten a dragon and a horse for them!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Santa comes to our town!
Santa made a special visit all the way from the north pole to Vernal Utah for our Ward Christmas Party! The boys were so excited and this year they actually both sat on Santa's lap and told him what they wanted. I asked them who wanted to go first and Jack quickly said "I want Sam to go first." So Samuel got up on Santa's lap and told him his name and then began to tell him he wanted a dragon toy for Christmas. Santa then asked him to promise to be a good boy and Sam shook his head promising to be a good boy to get his dragon toy! Now it was Jacks turn, he got on Santa's lap and I don't think he quit staring into his eyes! I am sure he was checking Santa out and was a little unsure of it all. He told Santa his name and then told him he wanted a horse for Christmas. Good thing Santa has already gotten a dragon and a horse for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
These are just wonderful pictures!! I love the expressions om both Sam's and Jack's face. Next year you may be able to get Ava up there also.
Post a Comment