
More and more people are going private with their blog. After talking to Jake, we have decided to make our blog private. I love having my blog as a journal/scrapbook and also to keep in touch with family and friends. If you would like to continue viewing our blog, please leave a comment with your email address and I would love to add you. I would love to add anyone who wants to keep peeking at our blog, even if you are a blog stalker! I tend to be a big blog stalker, as I am sure most of you are too! I will be making it private at the end of the month. **UPDATE** I have already published some comments with email addresses but have had a request to not post an email address, so for all future people leaving me a comment with their email address, I will still receive it but will not publish it so that if you don't feel comfortable posting your email, no one else will see it.

8 comments:
jamie.carroll@live.com
It goes w/o saying that dad and I have to be on there.
sarahjbj@gmail.com or
sarahjbj2@comcast.net
newelldj3@comcast.net
Dad does read your blog even though he doesn't leave any comments.
I posted once....but it didn't show. It might show up later.
Anyway, of course dad and I need to be on there.
sarahjbj2@comcast.net
or
sarahjbj@gmail.com
newelldj3@comcast.net
Dad does read your blog even though he doesn't post.
D'oh I just noticed that you have to approve the comments....no wonder mine didn't show up yet. :)
I want an invite!! ashleighsbutler@gmail.com
Heather, I am always peeking in to see what you guys are up to and would love to keep doing it! We miss you in the neighborhood!
kimcorser@gmail.com
carlae@hotmail.com
sisbogiewo@yahoo.com
I love to see you and your darling family! Thanks for getting some pictures of you posted! You are such a gorgeous mom!
Post a Comment