We decided we needed to get out of the house since we have been cooped up inside our germ infested home for a week now. We made the trip to Park City to do some shopping at the factory stores, went down the canyon to Salt Lake to visit with my parents and drop the kids off so Jake and I could do a little running around without kids. The boys had a blast playing outside with Grandpa and Grandma Jackson while Jake and I and Ava (we decided to bring her along with us since she has been pretty sick) went to a few more stores and then to In-N-Out Burger for some late lunch/early dinner. We then picked the boys up and went to visit with Jakes family for a bit before heading back home. We left Salt Lake around 7:00 and all three kids were asleep within 10 minutes and slept the entire 3 hours home. It actually did take up the whole 3 hours to get home since Jake didn't speed. He learned his lesson and got a speeding ticket a month ago! We saw around 8 police officers from park city to Vernal along Highway 40, they must have been staking out checking for lawbreakers! So it's a good thing Jake wasn't speeding. I had a wonderful birthday spending it with my family in 56 degree weather!! We didn't even need a jacket for most of the day!! Vernal was around 28-30 degrees!! Will you just please warm up here in Vernal so we can enjoy some warmth and sunshine?!?! Thanks to my wonderful husband for getting me new clothes, some jewelry and picture stuff and for my parents for getting me gift certificate to Cathe.com. She is an awesome fitness instructor and I love working out to her dvds, and to Jakes family for getting me a beautiful bracelet! I am so blessed to have my family and friends!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Happy Birthday to ME!
Well, it was my 26th birthday yesterday but unfortunately I was sick :( I wasn't nearly as bad as I was earlier this week but it still put a damper on things. Jake, Sam, Ava and I have all been sick for a week now, Jack somehow escaped the sickness, lets hope he doesn't get it this coming week as we are getting better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday to our dear, sweet daughter! We can't believe it has been 26 years since you came to our family. What a blessing you have been to us!!!
Happy Birthday! I tried to stop by, but obviously you weren't home :) It sounds like you had a great day. I'll try to stop by later today and give you your present. Hope you're feeling better!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment