Friday, March 5, 2010

First trim


*Before*


*During*



*After*

I decided it was time for her Ava's first hair trim. She was starting to get the mullet look on the back of her hair. My neighbor Mindy came over and trimmed the back of her hair just a bit. Ava took one look at Mindy and lost it. She probably thought I was leaving her again as Mindy watched our kids for an hour the other day. There wasn't much to trim but she trimmed just enough of it off so it was bye bye mullet! Now maybe we can start getting her hair to grow more evenly!

2 comments:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

First haircuts (trims) are hardest on the mom (most of the time).

Ava sure didn't like Mindy coming over....thought you were going to leave her again.

What a precious little girl Ava is!!

Stephanie J said...

Cute hair, Ava. You're sure growing up! We can't wait to see you next time you're around.

Heather, I think Ryan can make it to the party, but I won't be able to. You're like your mom, so you may tend to worry about it but don't. I love you guys and know that you can't help but planning these things on Saturdays - it's the only convenient day for you, and that's alright. Love ya!