Monday, August 2, 2010

Moving Back

After 15 months of living in Vernal, our time here is coming to an end. We found out today that the company Jake works for got a job at the University of Utah building student housing. We have known for several months that Gramoll was trying to get this job at the University. I have mixed emotions about this. We feel very blessed to have another job to do but I also am going to miss the people and things about Vernal. We have met some wonderful people here and live in the best neighborhood. I sure am going to miss it.

We will still be here until next spring as the job doesn't begin until February and Sam and Jack are going to be in school/preschool. We have been so blessed to have been given the opportunity to live here for the past year but we are grateful we now know where we are supposed to be next.

2 comments:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Being in Vernal the past 1 1/2 years has been a blessing for you but also hard to have you so far away. You have grown a lot but we look forward to having you closer!!

Stephanie J said...

We are so glad to have you back!! We are certain to have a welcome back party of some kind. We've missed seeing our nephews and Ava, but I've also missed having a sister in law!