







Jack had his first day of preschool yesterday on August 24th. It is still hard to believe that Jack is old enough to go to preschool. He knew who his teachers would be and the school since Sam went there last year. We love Forever Young preschool, they do an amazing job with the kids.
The morning of preschool Jack got up, took and bath, ate breakfast and got all ready to go, including his shoes and backpack on before it was even time to go. He was that excited to go. He let me take a few pictures outside of our house and then he said "I've had enough pictures, let's go to preschool." Sam being the big brother he is helped walk his brother up the path to the door. Jack is greeted by his teachers, puts his backpack in the cubby, and goes off to play with play dough. He looked a bit nervous and unsure as I took a few pictures but I knew he would be fine. So off we went on our way. I would be lying if I said I didn't cry. Luckily I held back the tears until I got in the car. It was hard for me to leave him because of how he looked a bit unsure. Samuel is so happy go lucky and loves people and makes friends easily. Jack on the other hand is more cautious of his surroundings and is a bit more quiet unitl he warms up to you.
This morning as we got ready to go Jack complained of a stomach ache. I was sure it was just nerves. I told his teacher and she was so sweet to send me a picture on my phone of him playing and having a great time. Jack will go to prechool Tuesday-Thursday for two hours a day. It will be interesting when Samuel starts Kindergarten next week and they are both gone at the same time. It is so hard to watch your kids grow up. I have been a wreck this week as I have realized that my kids are growing up. I don't know what I am going to do when I take Sam to Kindergarten a week from today! It's so exciting for them but at the same time you wish you could keep them little forever. I know Jack is ready for this and will love it, it will be so good for him.

2 comments:
What sweet pictures these are; especially the one of San walking Jack up the walk with his arm around him.
You are doing an amazing job with your children!!
We love you!!!
"Sam" not San. I need to proofread!
Post a Comment