Monday, September 27, 2010

New Home

  • Primary Photo [click for next photo]
We are very excited about moving into our new house. It is in Holladay, and has about 2200 Sq ft, but only about 1100 sq ft finished. Jake is excited about the basement not being finished so we can do what we want with it. We close on our house in a couple of days. The house is in amazing condition for how old it is (built in 1942) We are very excited to have a place to call our own! I have already told Jake we will NOT be moving again anytime soon! I am sad to leave Vernal but excited for what is to come!

  •  [click for next photo]
  •  [click for next photo]
  •  [click for next photo]
  •  [click for next photo]
  •  [click for next photo]
  •  [click for next photo]
  •  [click for next photo]
  •  [click for next photo]
  •  [click for next photo]
  •  [click for next photo]
  •  [click for next photo]

5 comments:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

I can't wait until you get moved back!! Also I can't wait to see this home in person....it looks wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

When are you moving?

Ashleigh said...

I am so excited to have you guys close again! :)

Sheldon said...

Congrats on the new purchase, Holladay is a great area. Hope all is well.

Ginny said...

I never get to read blogs anymore since my work stop allowing blogspot to come through. So I finally remembered to check up on my cousins and I am glad your fam is doing well and you are coming back. I can't b eleive your little guy is in kindergarten. Amazing