Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sound asleep



You know you must be tired when you fall asleep playing mario kart! Jack was playing mario kart on the wii the other day and when I went to check on him he was sound asleep! This isn't the first time he has fallen asleep playing video games. He has done it several times before in the car playing his nintendo ds. I guess when it is 4:00 in the afternoon and you haven't had a nap you are bound to fall sleep even while playing the wii!

2 comments:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Jack is growing up also....handsome and he falls asleep in the craziest places just like his mom used to.

Stephanie J said...

I think blogger should have "like" buttons similar to Facebook. Sometimes I comment just to let you know I'm interested and paying attention to what's going on with your family. We love you! And I think I've fallen asleep playing video games before too...