Sunday, February 27, 2011

My three little blessings





Since it was my birthday today, I asked Jake if he would be willing to take some pictures of me with the kids since I am always the one behind the camera. It is nearly impossible to get three kids to sit for a picture. We had to bribe them with candy, wii playing time, angry birds, pretty much anything and everything. We were able to get a few before Ava ran away and Jack was screaming "I hate pictures, no more pictures, you always take pictures and I hate them!" I guess that tells me just how often I do take pictures! Maybe we will have to try again another day!

4 comments:

Brownies said...

happy birthday!

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

I love these pictures!! It's just amazing how fast time just flies by!

Mateah said...

cute cte! i miss you!

Ginny said...

I think the pictures are gorgeous. So stunning with your dark hair and their light hair. By the way Happy Birthday!!!