



Here is our little miss wearing her new Rapunzel dress she received from the Easter bunny. She begs to wear this all the time. Mostly I give in and let her put it on unless we are going somewhere. She also has the shoes to match. She has been telling me that she wants long hair like Rapunzel. I guess it's time to start growing it out again! In the meantime, I'll have to get her Rapunzel's wig. Maybe that might do the trick until her hair starts growing and getting thicker.
Yesterday I caught here sitting down on the floor in her dress looking through the American Girl doll catalog. As she is pointing to the dolls, she is telling me the ones she wants, which just might be all of them!
Someone asked me today if Ava's hair was naturally streaked. Of course she knew I wouldn't color it but she was just amazed at how gorgeous her hair is and how perfectly naturally highlighted it is! I must say her hair is absolutely beautiful! I sure hope it stays this color.

No comments:
Post a Comment