Saturday, April 5, 2008
Potty training time!
We have been trying to work with Sam for a few months now on wearing underwear and sitting on his little potty. He has gone a couple times in his potty but hasn't seemed too interested. Now that he is three we are trying once again to do the potty training thing. We have already had several accidents and it can be difficult to get him to put underwear on and sit on the potty. I know it will take lots more accidents for him to begin to realize when he needs to go potty. I just wish it were one of those things that they just knew how to do! Wish us luck on this journey of potty training!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
This sure brings back memories!!
Just hang in there and know that will get it eventually!!
Love ya!
YOu BRAVE girl - the binki AND potty training???? You are on a roll! Your nanny thing had me laughing pretty hard! I think I aswered "yes" to everyone! So where do I get myself one of those nannies????:)
I am not looking forward to the potty training thing. I am also not looking forward to taking away the binki. I will be calling you when those times come to ask your advice. We need to get together for lunch again.That is an adorable picture of your family by the way.
I remember potty training all to well. Zeke had the hardest time also. But when he was ready it did it really well. It was great! So good luck!!!
I am pro-binki and pro-potty! Boys seem to be much harder to potty train. I wish you all the best on your pursuits! It always works out. Barrett still asks for me to wipe him sometimes, which drives me crazy!
As for the binki, I think they are lifesavers and we keep them around at our house until the dentist tells us it is time to stop! (usually age 3) We do limit binkis to their beds as they grow older. Binkis are the BEST! Good luck on your efforts!
Post a Comment