Friday, April 18, 2008

Sick again.......it's never ending!

I haven't posted anything for a couple of weeks....not too much going on here. We did go to Wheeler farm with my sister in law Becky and my nephew Mitchell on Monday which was a lot of fun but also a lot of work. Sometimes it is more work than fun taking the boys places without Jake. I am constantly chasing after one of them or dealing with temper tantrums! We then went to play group a little late and played in Gracie's back yard which Sam keeps reminding me we did.....he had a blast playing with all the fun toys Grace had!

Yes just as the title of my post states both boys are sick again! It is never ending with kids.....it seems as though one of them is always sick. We went to the doctors office this morning, Samuel threw a fit the whole way there.....which was only about 2 minutes since their doctor is at the new hospital here in Murray. Sam is usually great for the doctor but today he was resisting and throwing a fit and even trying to push the doctor away with his legs....he definitely did not want to be there. Anyways they both have runny noses, and sneezing and horrible coughs. Samuel's cough is more croupy and dry while Jacks isn't too bad! Lets just hope Jack doesn't get as bad as Sam....and that Mom and Dad don't get the sickness too!

6 comments:

Brownies said...

I'm sorry to read this post! Seriously, I think I get anxiety when anyone in our house gets sick. Maybe because I think It's going to throw us all off from normal life too much, and turn into something that will takes weeks to recover from. But it usually doesn't, and passes pretty quickly. I hope it is the same for you!

Kim C. said...

something is going around again. we have coughs too and lucas has boogery eyes. i hope you guys get better soon!

Unknown said...

STAY AWAY FROM US!!!!! :)
My kids are like yours...ALWAYS sick! Get better soon so we can play!

Rachel Elison said...

I hear the always sick thing! I am so sick of it to. I think that this year has been the worst for all of our kids. Zeke has allergies now like crazy and I thought that he was getting sick again and instead of going to the doctors again for him I have been giving him allergy medicine. Good luck girl and I hope that it get's better! My sympthies are with you.

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Just want to tell you how pleased dad and I are of you and your family. You are a joy and an inspiration to us.

Love,
Mom and Dad

Nordhoff Family said...

Oh man, I know how you feel with just one... I can't imagine 2. Logan has had a little bit of a cough lately too. What did the doctor conclude?