Our house if officially up for sale now as Jake put a sign up this evening. He put the sign up and all I could do is cry......I'm sure being pregnant, hormonal and emotional doesn't help!! I have mixed emotions about selling but we really do feel like it is the best thing for our family now. We need more space as we will be welcoming our little girl home in four months. We also need to be closer to Weber State as that is where Jake is going in the fall for his construction management degree. They only have a bachelors degree for that at BYU and Weber State.....so we feel we need to be closer to Weber as that is where Jake will be going for the next two years.
When we moved to our home here in Murray we never realized just how much we would come to love the area. Our friends and neighbors have been so wonderful to us it is hard to imagine moving away from everyone. It is especially hard for me to leave all the wonderful kids and their mothers that Samuel, Jack and I have come to know and love! We appreciate everyone being so kind and welcoming us into the neighborhood and ward. We truly have felt the love that everyone has for their neighbors and ward members. I remember shortly after we moved in having the Rose Circle block party and we knew then just how wonderful this area was going to be. We have spent many months thinking about this move and it has been a hard decision for us but it is something we need to do for our family. We love the area so much we even considered adding on to the house but with Jake going to school at Weber State he just wouldn't have the time for that. We will be very sad to leave this house and neighborhood but I am also looking towards the future and what that may bring. I am not someone that deals well with change......in fact it is very difficult for me but I know that no matter what happens my Father in Heaven will help me through this difficult and exciting change in our lives!
I look forward to the many new adventures that will come about from this difficult change of leaving our house and friends! I hope that I can keep in touch with all of you through this wonderful world of blogging!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I know how hard this is for you. We will probably be going through the same thing soon. I try to look at big changes in my life as a "grand adventure". We love you!!
I am so sad that you are moving, just when we were getting our play dates in! We will just have to do a lot of them before you go! What an exciting time for you! It will all be worth it!
We are going to miss you! I am sad to know that you've decided for sure to move. You will really be missed. I just kept hoping you would decide to add on but totally understand that Jake will have a lot going on with school and construction projects take a lot of time!
Heather - We miss ya and your cute family a ton but know that it is the for the best. We hope everything works out smoothly with the selling and that you find a ward that loves ya as much as we do.
DON'T GO!!!!!!! :)
So today when we were over there by your house for play group (which we missed you at) Anyway I was shocked. I am so sad. I understand the reason, but still hate the facts of life. Good luck and know that we will have to keep in touch! Wish you the best in all your life brings!!! Love you!!!
Post a Comment