Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ultrasound pictures of our baby girl!

Here are the pictures from our ultrasound a few weeks ago. I went in a week ago and it was confirmed that she is still a she!

Showing us her girly parts!


Picture of her face

Her two cute little feet!

Profile of our sweet baby girl

Showing us her girly parts again!

3 comments:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Such a sweetie!!

I am so glad they do this now. I wish I had ultra sound pictures of you!!

Ginny said...

Heather you totally remind me of me! I so wanted Alayna to be a girl that I couldn't believe the ultrasound! I went searching on the web and actually found a quiz where you look at other ultrasounds and click on if you thought it was a boy or girl. Based upon what I had learned from her ultrasound I was able to guess all the little girls so it made me feel that maybe the ultrasound tech got it right.

Kim C. said...

Ultrasounds are the best time for them NOT to be ladylike! I'm so excited for your little girl!