Friday, July 18, 2008

My poor little boy!


My poor littlest guy is sick and it came on so suddenly. He was great yesterday until after nap when he got 102 fever and all he wanted to do was cuddle with mommy! You know they don't feel well when they would rather lie there and cuddle than play! We had a rough night being up all night with high fevers and throwing up.....luckily we go to the doctor in about an hour to see what is wrong. I suspect more ear infections since he has been pulling on his ears telling me it hurts. You always feel so helpless when they are so sick and wish you could make all their pain go away! It breaks my heart to see him burning up and shivering with a fever and not be able to keep anything down! Poor little guy......we love you and hope you start feeling better soon!

3 comments:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Grandma loves him and wished I could make it all better!!

Rachel Elison said...

Oh I hate it when the kids get sick! I hope he is feeling better now! He is so cute!

Nordhoff Family said...

That is so sad. I really hate it so bad when Logan doesn't feel good. It's hard just not being able to do anything for them either. Logan just had a bout of hives when were in bear lake last weekend. It was so sad because I couldn't do anything for him and he was just itching all over. Hope you are doing well!