Ashleigh took some pictures of Ava and the boys last week. She has posted a few of them on her photography blog at http://ashleighsbutler.blogspot.com They turned out soooo cute.....thanks again Ashleigh!!
What a cute family!!! Glad to see everything went good! Girls are so much fun!!! let me know if you need anything. We would love to come see her. Tj leaves this weekend so I will give you a call
Congrats! I am glad that I found your blog. I was one of Jake's mission companions and was just wanting to say hi. Hit me back if you want, Jake... Chris Trimble thetrimbles.blogspot.com
3 comments:
What a cute family!!! Glad to see everything went good! Girls are so much fun!!! let me know if you need anything. We would love to come see her. Tj leaves this weekend so I will give you a call
Darling baby girl! How lucky to have two older brothers that adore her so!
Congrats!
I am glad that I found your blog. I was one of Jake's mission companions and was just wanting to say hi. Hit me back if you want, Jake... Chris Trimble thetrimbles.blogspot.com
Post a Comment