Saturday, November 22, 2008

Samuel and Jack meet their new little sister!!










Jake brought the boys to the hospital the night we had Ava so they could finally meet their baby Ava that they had been talking about for months!! I was a little worried Jack would be very jealous and want nothing to do with Ava, but to our surprise they both loved seeing their new baby sister and wouldn't leave her alone. They gave her loads of hugs and kisses and thought it was hilarious when she would open her eyes. It was so wonderful to see all three of our kids together!!

11 comments:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Thanks for posting these wonderful pictures!!!

Mike and Heather Dietrich said...

Wow!! You have your hands full now. Congrats on your baby girl. I had my second child 6 months ago. Now I have one of each sex. I couldn't ask for anything better. Are the boys good helpers?

Brownies said...

These are some great pics! Congratulations! You will love having a girl. Keep the posts coming so I can watch her grow.

Unknown said...

HORRAY!!!!! I have been checking EVERYDAY to see her! She is perfect! Congratulations! We miss you!

Stephanie said...

Congrats. We have been waiting to hear the wonderful news. You will love having a little girl.

The Webbers said...

congratulations on your new little girl. You are going to love having a little girl. I love the pics of your cute family.

Michelle S. said...

How adorable! Congrats to you and your little family! I am amazed that you had time to post!
You go, girl!
We sure do miss you guys! It is good to see that things are going so wonderfully for you.
Thanks for posting, I was dying to see that new little one!

Kim C. said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations! I'm glad that she was a she also. We miss you around here.

Pam said...

Congratulations on your little girl.
The hat is cute that she has on.
Now we are waiting for TC to deliver in December, the next Bishop descendent to come along.
Families do tend to grow, don't they?
I remember Kim coming out strawberry blonde. Reminded me of her Grandmother Bishop.
Aunt Pam

Ginny said...

YEA!!!! She is so cute and your little family looks absolutely perfect. Congrats on having your little girl.

Ann said...

Yay! I've been waiting to see pics of your little girl. Congrats! Just like my mom said, we're waiting still for our little one to come. I've got one week til my due date but I'm hoping she'll come early, we'll see I guess. Again congrats!