


These pictures were taken by Ashleigh a few days before the blessing. I am soooo happy she was able to get some great shots of Ava in her blessing dress! Thanks again Ashleigh.....they turned out great!



Today we had Ava named and blessed. We actually had her blessed at home which we have never done before. I actually liked her being blessed at home.....it made it more personal. Thanks to all of our family for their love and support on this special day! I appreciate Jake's thoughtful and prayerful preparation to give Ava a blessing with all the important things to live by. It's such a blessing to have a good husband to be a father to our two boys and our little girl. Ava, you are such a special daughter of our Heavenly Father and feel so blessed that you came to join our family. We love you Ava Lynne Romney!





2 comments:
It was wonderful. Everything went great and during the blessing you really could feel the Spirit.
She is such a beautiful little girl! I love her eyes!
Post a Comment