Monday, February 16, 2009

Sick Boys!






Can I just say I am so tired of winter, being stuck indoors and all the sickness we have had! It seems like someone in our family is sick every other week. This past week we have had the nasty croup cough that lasts for a few days and then turns into an awful head cold. Luckily, so far, it has only hit Sam and Jack.....we are praying little Ava doesn't get it! I cannot wait until everyone is all better again! It is the worst being a parent and seeing your children so sick. Every time Jack coughs he tells me he doesn't feel well and then he wants to cuddle with me. Poor little boys!! Here are some sweet pictures I took of the boys cuddling with their daddy! You can tell they are not quite feeling themselves!

2 comments:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

The boys are so sweet. I know that sometimes the trials seems never ending. We are so proud of you for keeping the sweet spirit in your home during these trying times.

The Byrd's said...

I know the feeling...I dont think winter ever ends here!! my kids have been sick to with the same stuff but kiele has been throwing up too. not so fun hope your family gets better