Monday, July 13, 2009

Finger Paint and Sand

























I decided it would be fun if I did a craft with the boys so last week we made a snake out of a paper plate and then painted it.  Sam wanted to paint his all green as that is his favorite color. 

Later that day the boys did finger painting outside and throughly enjoyed it.  After painting, Jack decided he wanted to play in the sandbox in his horse underwear.  I do love times like this when I can sit back and watch my children express themselves through learning and playing.  I love Sam's facial expressions as they truly are my Sam!  I love the pictures of Jack playing in the sand in his underwear.....he is our get down and dirty adventurous kid!

2 comments:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

You have captured them perfectly!! Each picture magnifies their own personality!! What sweet children you have!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie J said...

The hands clasped picture is particularly wonderful as an art piece. I would frame that as the central photograph in a small series.