Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fisherman Sam

This was taken a few weeks ago when we went on a picnic and then fishing.  This is the only picture I got as right after I snapped the picture I stepped on Jakes fishing pole and it snapped in half.  Jake wasn't too happy with me saying that all I do is take pictures and I don't pay attention to anything else going on.  I decided to put the camera down and pay attention!  Luckily it was just the stick and not the reel that broke.  We were able to buy another stick the next day!  Both Samuel and Jack have their own little fishing poles and they love to go fishing.  Sam seems to enjoy it more than Jack.  He just usually likes to throw rocks in the river!

1 comment:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Sam looks very comfortable fishing. What a handsome young man he is!! It will be neat to see his face when he catches his first fish!