Wednesday, July 29, 2009

She actually has hair!






Our babies are usually pretty bald when they are born.  Jack was the baldest.....he still has really fine baby hair and only has to get a haircut every few months.  Sam had a little hair when he was born and now has nice thick hair.  Ava has been the one with the most hair....her hair still isn't a record breaker or anything!  

Just in the past few months her hair has grown quite a bit.  I can now actually put a little clip in her hair and it stays!  She usually doesn't let me put a hairband and flower or bow in anymore as she will pull it out and it will end up around her neck!  I cannot wait until she has enough hair to do pigtails!

1 comment:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Yay, you can actually do something with her hair! I remember doing pigtails on you. What a cutie she is!!!!