Thursday, January 20, 2011

Back from my blogging hiatus!



We are finally moved into our new home and finally now have a reliable internet! Up until yesterday, we had been using a wireless internet that is super slow and I was not able to upload any pictures! We are finally starting to feel settled into our house and we are loving it. The remodeling process in a big pain but it will be oh so worth it in the end!

We have had so many things happen in the past several months including, remodeling two bedrooms, our living room and dining room. Sam and Jack started their new schools, Jack turned four, Ava turned two, Samuel lost his very first tooth and is about to lose his second. Sam and Jack both advanced in their primary classes. We were asked to speak in our new ward with three days notice. Jake has gone back to school and is taking full load of 15 credits as well as working full time and remodeling our house all at the same time. Jake spoke in Sam's kindergarten class about Argentina. I have volunteered in Sam's class. Ava is finally starting to chatter more and more and she is FINALLY almost 20 lbs!! We have signed up and committed to run ragnar wasatch back in June. I am really excited to be running a race with the love of my life! Now we have four months to train for it.....wish us luck!

We are loving our new house and neighborhood! It is the perfect mix of young families like us and those that have been here for 25 years+. We love the tall mature trees that you get from an older neighborhood. Even though we swore we would never buy an old house again we love it and feel so blessed that we found it when we did. Jake is doing a wonderful job of making a house a home and turning it into our very own!

I have so many pictures from the past three months....who knows how I will ever get caught up! Here is a recent picture of my baby....who is, I am sad to say, not a baby at all anymore! All three of my kids refuse to stop growing every time I ask them to!

Thanks goodness I can blog again...I will be back soon!

2 comments:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Yay!!! What a beautiful girl Ava is!! She isn't a baby anymore.

Mindy said...

You're alive?! We miss you guys! I can't believe how big Ava has gotten in just a few months. PLEASE post some more pics of those adorable kiddos...and the remodel :)