Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Just some itty bitty news!!

It has been a whole month since I have posted anything!! We can finally relax a bit now that the semester is over and Jake is FINALLY done with his associates degree! (Good job hun.....we are so proud of you!) Now it is on to Weber State for his bachelors degree....hopefully that will only take a couple years to finish!

We are also trying to finish up our house and maybe try to sell it, but with the way things are I don't know if that will happen or how long it could take to sell. We really don't want to move.....we just love the area and the people here! But we would like to be closer to Weber State and also we would like a bit more room in our house!

We are also going to be trading in our car for something a bit bigger sometime this summer! Probably a minivan because of how convenient it is and for the great gas mileage. We love our Subaru but once again we need a bit more room!

Finally, we have some itty bitty exciting news.......are you ready for this........WE ARE EXPECTING OUR THIRD CHILD!!!! I don't know if anyone has noticed that I am a bit more chubby or that I have missed several young womens activities but now you know why! It's been really hard to hide it since my stomach popped out at 7 weeks and since I have been soooooo sick this time around. I am sorry for all of the young womens activities I have missed! It has been difficult with Jake finishing school and me being so sick and nauseous all of them time! I am hoping I will soon be out of the sick stage since I am now almost 14 weeks along. We wanted to wait to tell everyone until after the first trimester. So far everything looks great. I had an ultrasound at 9 weeks just to make sure that the heart was beating and then today we were able to hear our little baby's heartbeat with the doppler! What an amazing sound it is to hear your itty bitty baby's heart beating. What a blessing our Father in Heaven has given to us to be able to procreate and bring down to Earth some of his choice spirits. We are so blessed to have Samuel and Jack and now to be able to have another one of Fathers children come join our little family here on Earth. We are so excited for the arrival of this new little miracle.....arriving sometime around November 17, 2008!

9 comments:

Michelle S. said...

Congratulations Heather! This is very exciting news!

It is not so exciting to hear that you are toying with the notion of moving as we think you and your family are wonderful!

I hope you start to feel better soon! It really is hard to have morning sickness.

Rachel Elison said...

Heather - Yeah for you guys!!! I am so happy for you! I hope that you get feeling better soon! I know exactly what it is like to be sick when your pregnant! Let me know if you need anything at all! Congrats!!!!

Unknown said...

I knew it!!!!! I have been noticing your shirts have been the more flowy type! I have been checking your blog to see if you were EVER going to announce it!
CONGRATULATIONS! Only a few more weeks and we will know if this wee one is a GIRL!!!!! YES, it's definitly a girl! Love you!

Stephanie said...

What exciting news. Congratulations!

Kim C. said...

I KNEW IT!! I was suspicious but had a feeling ever since your little comment at Chili's (which led me to believe that Aubrey already knew by your little look to her but maybe she didn't after all). So now Julie and I can stop whispering about whether or not we were right! Congratulations!

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

I am so glad that everyone knows now. Dad and I couldn't keep it a secret much longer. We are soooooo pleased with you and your commitment to our Heavenly Father, the Savior and your family!!

Love you so much,
Mom

Elora said...

Congrats on expecting again!!! I've added you and I'm excited to keep up with your family and you!

Nordhoff Family said...

Yeah! Congrats...I have been checking your blog regularly and wondered what you were up to! I am so happy for you. Good luck!

Brownies said...

What great news! I would say go with the mini-van. I didn't want one at first at all, and it took me a long time to get used to ours, but I absalutely love it now. We have a Honda Odyssey, and I would totally recommend it.

What does Jake want to go into? Is there a better program for it at Weber? I'm just wondering why you are moving!