Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!

That's right......the Romney's are going to be having a baby girl in the house!! Our ultrasound revealed on Friday that we will be having our baby girl! I am still really skeptical about it being a girl since we already have two boys, I wonder how it is possible to be having a girl.....I am only used to seeing the little boys parts on ultrasound, so when the technician pointed on the three white lines for the labia I just couldn't believe it.

Our little one wasn't very cooperative at the beginning with the cord being in between the legs but after I was able to empty my bladder we were able to get her to move around and show us her parts!! I asked the technician several times if she was sure it was a girl and she kept reassuring me that all the girly parts were there pointing them out to us! I still have a hard time believing it so I am actually going to go back for another one in another week just to have them make sure it is a girl and also to have them record the ultrasound since I took my tape in and the recorder was being used upstairs. They told me I could just come back in and they would record the ultrasound and make sure the girly parts are still there and no boy parts decide to show themselves!!

I will have to post some of the pictures we got from our ultrasound later. I am once again dealing with sick kids today!! We are really really excited about having a daughter and cannot wait to welcome her into our home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay big congrats on having a little girl! Girls are so fun!

Ashleigh said...

I am so happy for you! Yay to be able to buy PINK things! I hope that I can be as lucky as you with my next child!

Nordhoff Family said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you. That will be such a nice addition to your cute family!

Unknown said...

Yessss!!!!! Okay, so I already knew, but I can still be excited can't I? :)