
Here I am at 22 weeks.....more than half way through!! I cannot believe that we are halfway through this pregnancy! It must seem to go by faster since I am so busy taking care of two other little ones!
I went to the doctor today and everything looks great. I have now gained a total of 8 pounds with 5 of those just being in the last four weeks! I am finally starting to put on some weight. I am still pretty sick but sometimes I have to force myself to eat for the sake of my little girl! I am feeling little movements here and there but nothing very big. My doctor looked at my ultrasound report and told me that my placenta is right in the very front which acts as a cushion for all those movements. So with the placenta being right in the front and with her still being relatively small I don't feel much movement which sometimes worries me, but my my doctor assured me that she is in there moving around! So when I can't feel her move I take out my stethoscope and listen to her heartbeat. Of course I don't hear it as well as I do with the doppler but it is enough to put my mind at ease!
Everything seems to be going as it should be. We will just have to wait and see how this little girl is when I start to get examines in the next two months to know whether we can have a vaginal birth or have to have the c-section. I am hoping for the vaginal birth but I know that the most important outcome is a healthy baby!

5 comments:
You are such a cutie!! I am so pleased with your choices in life.
Dad and I love you so much!!
Heather, you still look so teeny! It is fun to see all of your updates on your blog.
Hey Heather, don't worry I "blog stalk" people all the time :-) I actually had my crib bedding made! I couldn't find any I liked so I bought fabric and had this lady make it for me! As for the pictures, I am asuming you are referring to the newborns of Payton with our family, we had Jennifer Fauset take them. Go to fausetphotgraphy.com she is so awesome!
-heather-
sorry i spelled the website wrong, it is fausetphotography.com :-)
Heather you have given me a sense of renewed hope that girls do come to those of us with boys! :) Congrats! I bet you are so excited to have some pink in your house. You look great and best of luck on the rest of your pregnancy.
Post a Comment