We welcomed our baby girl into the world on Monday November 10 2008 at 9:08 am. She weighed 6lbs 110z and 19 inches long. At first we thought she had red hair but it is blonde. In some light it looks white blonde and other light it looks strawberry blonde.
It all started when we went to the hospital Sunday November 9th to start on antibiotics since I tested positive for group b strep. My doctor wanted me on the antibiotics at least 8 hours before I delivered. So we checked in at Salt Lake Regional, hooked me up to the monitors and the IV and checked me to see how far along I was. I was already dilated to a 5 and 90 effaced and the baby was stationed at -2. Since I was already so far along my doctor wanted me to get in as much antibiotic as possible before breaking my water. Both Jake and I were able to sleep a good portion of the night. I was then given my epidural at 5:30 am even before I started having contractions. At 6:30 am they broke my water and I started pushing around 8:50 am. Our little sweet girl was born a short time later and we were both so relieved that she did come out a she!

2 comments:
It's nice to have at lease 1 easy delivery :)
Love those pictures!!
Hey Heather
Congratulation. She is cute. Hope things are going well.
Rachel D.
Post a Comment