Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Big brothers loving their little sister!


Ava was hanging out on the bed with me when he brothers came in and started loving her a bit too much! They are pretty good with her, although, I do have to keep on eye on Jack as he will just smother her to pieces!

6 comments:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

I could just smother them with kisses right now!!

Technology sure has changed since you were little.

Kim C. said...

Heather, you have the sweetest kids! Looks like you guys are doing well up there. We miss you back here though!

Nordhoff Family said...

I can't believe you have 3 children. You are like a super mom!

Brownies said...

Way cute pics!

Michelle S. said...

Ava is one very fortunate little girl! I would have loved to be a little sister to boys like those two!

Lucky Ava!

Ashleigh said...

Those are so cute! and I totally thought that Ava and Jack looked alike but she and Sam look like twinners in that last picture! Adorable!