


One night after putting Jack in bed we heard him come out of his room and come into our room and this is what he had in his hands. He had brought everything that he sleeps with and was saying he wanted to cuddle with me. When Jake told him it was time for bed he pulled his famous frown face. So of course I gave in and cuddled with him in his bed for a few minutes. Oh and all this stuff in his hands is usually what he carries with him up and down the stairs. He always has at least four or five things in his hands. I am surprised he has only fallen down the stairs once and that was when we first moved here and the boys didn't know much about stairs!

2 comments:
He is so sweet!
I love that song below... I used to listen to it over and over when Rachel was a newborn and I'd cry everytime!
Love that face!! Jack's frown face will melt any heart.
Post a Comment