Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our silly Jack!











I haven't posted as much or taken very many pictures the past couple of weeks due to a nasty cold being passed around our house. Two weeks ago Samuel got sick with croup, then a few days later Jack got it. After the croup cough was gone they both got bad head colds. About a week ago I started not feeling well and now I have a cold. I tried so hard to keep Ava from getting it.....I washed my hands a million times a day, used hand sanitizer all day and wore a mask over my nose and mouth. Even after all that she still got sick.......so while Sam and Jack are almost over their colds, Ava and I are still suffering! I just hope it doesn't turn into RSV! Here are a few pictures of our cute Jack over the past couple of weeks. This kid makes me laugh....he pulls the best faces sometimes! We caught him sitting in the bin full of play food......sleeping with the pillow over his head, and falling asleep in his little red chair We love you Jack....you always bring excitement into our home!

1 comment:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

He is such a cutie!! We love him, too.