- I heard Samuel one day say...... you go to time out for 5 minutes.....I assumed he was talking to Jack....then I hear him say, you need to say sorry.....good job paint horse. He was talking to one of the many horses we have!
- We were looking for one of Jack's horse, we finally looked in the boys room. Sam says to me, the horse is not behind my back. He was lying down in bed on his back. I took him seriously, but when Jake came in and Sam told him "the horse isn't behind my back"Jake looked behind his back and sure enough the horse was right there. Sam was laughing and said I got you!! That little stinker was teasing me!
- Jack got a hold of Jake's scriptures....he said he wanted to read Jesus. I told him to put them away so that he wouldn't rip the pages....he protested and said "no no I want to read story to Ava...I want to read Jesus!!"
- We were eating dinner and Sam was playing with Ava, he was eating an egg noodle and asked if Ava could have one....I replied....no not yet....remember Sam she can only eat mommy's milk......he says to me, that's not eating that's drinking!
- We were getting ready to start the dishwasher......Jack closed up the soap dispenser and they both closed up the dishwasher door. As they closed it up Sam replies happily....good teamwork!!
- I was playing camping with the boys and Sam says to me...... check this out mom!! He was so excited to show me a trick....I don't even remember what it was I just thought it was so cute to here him say check this out!!
- Jack saw a picture of Ava on the computer where she was sad and he looks at the screen really close and says "its ok sweetie, don't be sad
- Jack was crying I asked him what was wrong he said his friend mickey mouse scared him
- I catch the boys playing around at nap time......under their beds, in each others beds, on the floor......I go in to tell them to go to bed and every time Jack saysto me....you scare me mom!!
- We were playing hide and seek.....Jake and Sam were hiding and me and Ava and Jack went to find them. Jake and Sam tricked us by going back to where we were counting. I asked Sam where they were hiding and Sam wanted to tell me but Jake tells him not to tell cause its a secret....Sam just was smiling and laughing he wanted to tell me so bad but he also wanted to listen to his dad. I asked him again and agin where he was hiding and Sam finally pointed to the spot they hid at. He didn't say a word just pointed. It was so funny. So he did what I wanted and showed me where and he also listened to his dad by not telling me where they had hid. Sam is such a smart boy.
- Ava was sitting in her chair starting to cry. Jack goes up to her and says its ok sweetie..... monsters are just pretend. He loves to look out for his little sister.
- Sam comes up to me and tells me something is cold in his tummy and says there is ice in my tummy that's why its cold!
- We were getting ready to watch a movie....Sam said he wanted to watch cartoons on tv and jack wanted to watch a movie. Sam says he doesn't like movies only cartoons. Jack yells that he wants a movie so Sam says FINE we will watch a movie then!! He says this like he is all upset because he doesn't get his way.
- Jack wasn't feeling good, lays down on the floor and so Sam comes up to him and says do you want me to sing you a song jack...so Sam and I sang songs to him as we rubbed his back. Sam is such a sweet boy!!
- Jack was singing happy....stomp feet...clap hands......I realized he was trying to sing if you're happy and you know it! He is so cute when he sings songs. He loves to sing and dance and knows a lot of primary songs!
- Jack was praying one night at dinner time....here is how it went.
- Dear Heavenly Father.....thank you for the prophet ( he says this at the beginning of every prayer.....it is really cute) he goes on to say thank you for my horsey cup......thank you for my apple......in name of Jesus Christ Amen
- We were playing hide and seek......Sam wanted Jake and I to hide together and Samuel and Jack would find us. Jake turned to me and asked are you going to hide with her.....I said yeah.....I do it all the time when you're at work. Sam then turns to me and says with his arms extended out.... here.....I'll take her!! He is so sweet, always trying to help out!
- Sam turns to Jack one day when Jack was sick and asks him " here, do you want me to sing you a song to make you feel better?"
- Another one of Jacks prayers.....Dear Heavenly Father....thank for prophet.....we will watch Beauty and Beast.........We will cuddle with mommy......we will cuddle with Ava......name of Jesus Christ Amen.
- Jake was getting ready to leave for work one morning......Jack asks him "are you coming back?" Then he asks him you going to buy me a new horse?" That kid loves horses.....I don't think we will ever have enough!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Some more cute things the boys have said/done
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love these. You have got the bestest children!!
thats great!! you have to love the things kids say!!
Post a Comment