Sunday, March 29, 2009

Some more funny and interesting things about the kids!

I was asking Sam what he wanted to do one day and he tells me.....I don't want to do anything because I am just so ridiculous!

Samuel and Jack were fighting.....Jack tells me to put Sam in time out. So he goes over to their play kitchen and starts pushing buttons on the microwave to set the timer and says you go to time out for three minutes. He has seen us several times go to the microwave and set the timer!

I called Ava, Ava bo bava one day and Sam asks me....why did you call her that....that's not her name.....her name is Ava Lynne Romney!

Samuel started talking about our old house....he tells me I don't want Ken and Jacquelines house......I want my old house without stairs. I asked him why he wanted his old house and he tells me because we belong there!

Jack was sitting at his table.....he yells out my butt is stuck!

Jack was talking to Ava when he heard Samuel playing with their train. He turns to Ava and says....Ava you want to ride on the polar express with me?!

Jack was crying because Samuel had one of his horses......so Sam throws it to Jack and says.....WHATEVER Jack!!

Jack comes up to me and tells me....Ava was in your tummy....Samuel then turns to me and says.....I don't want any more babies....I just want a dog and a kitty cat. I then asked him if he loved Ava and he says to me "yeah I love Ava.....I don't want her to go back in your tummy.....I just don't want any more babies!!

Jake was putting Jack in his car seat when he started yelling "my freakin back" He said this several times. It is hard not to laugh but at the same time I feel so bad that he has picked up my bad habits!

We were taking a drive by the temple and Samuel tells us "I want to go inside the temple to see Heavenly Father. I want to give him a hug and a kiss and I want to sit on his lap." Then he goes on to say that he wants Heavenly Father to read to him and play hide and see in the temple. Hearing Sam talk about his Father in Heaven holding him on his lap is one of the sweetest things I have heard.

Samuel said the closing prayer for the first time in primary on Sunday March 15th 2009. I wasn't able to be there due to Ava being sick but Jake helped him and Samuel was so proud that he said the prayer. He then came home to tell me that he said the closing pray and that the primary sang happy birthday to him and gave him a candy bar because it was almost his birthday.

Samuel got a castle for his birthday and was playing with it and takes one of his knights and says....."come on knight you need to save the princess"

Jack asks me one day....will you play baskethoop ball with me?? That is how he says basketball.

We were driving and it was starting to get dark....Sam says I can't see, there is fug in my way....he calls fog, fug....it sounds so funny to hear him say fog like that....it just doesn't sound right!

I noticed on Saturday March 28th 2009 that Ava was getting two teeth....one on the lower left side and the other on the far left side, I think the canine tooth......it is hard to believe that she is old enough to be getting teeth.

1 comment:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

What a hoot. dad and I were rolling reading some of these. I am so glad you are writing these down.