Sunday, March 22, 2009

Samuel at Four!












I wanted to take some pictures of Samuel for his fourth birthday so we headed to wheeler farm. I did not get to take very many due to Sam not wanting to cooperate and everyone else was getting impatient. I was able to get a few good ones of Samuel before everyone broke down. We sure love this kid.....he is our big four year old!

Samuel's stats at four years old: 36lbs 60z 50%
39.5 inches tall 25%

I just have to add that I am loving my Nikon D80 that my sweet husband got for more a year ago. I think he got it for me in hopes that I would put it to good use and make money with it! I am not making the money part but I am defiantly putting it to good use taking pictures of our little family! Thanks again honey for the camera.....it is the best gift you have ever gotten me.....except for our three little ones!

1 comment:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Sam is such a cutie......he will definitely be a hit with the girls when he gets older.

Love ya Sam.

Grandma J.