Happy Father's Day to my Dad! I wanted to tell you how much I love and appreciate you! I know sometimes that I don't always show you or tell you the way I should. I want you to know how much you mean to me and how much you have helped me in my life.
Looking back on my life up until now I remember all the times that you helped me, supported me in whatever I was doing at the time, always brought humor into my life, and loved me, Ryan and my mother unconditionally. I am so grateful that you chose to join the church and were a worthy priesthood holder in our home. Thank you for all of the many priesthood blessings you gave me at certain times in my life. I want you to know that I appreciate the countless hours you spent going to lunch with me in Elementary school, helping me with school assignments, going to all of my basketball games, going to the Jazz games with me, playing basketball with me, helping me with homework, and working so hard to be a great daddy to me and Ryan. Now that I have my own kids I realize that you will do anything for your children.....and that is what you have done for me! You really were the best daddy to me!!
Happy Father's Day to my Jake. I feel so blessed to have you in my life and that you are the father of my children. I see the way you interact with all three of our children and they are so blessed to have you as their daddy. You fill our lives with fun and adventure. The boys are always so excited to see you when you get home from work. All they want you to do is play with them....and you do.....even when you are tired after a long day of work you take the time to play with them and love them. I notice all of the times that you pick each one of them up and tell them how much you love them and give them hugs and kisses.
Thank you for being the provider for our family and allowing me to be at home with our children. Thank you for being a worthy priesthood holder and giving council to us and priesthood blessings to us in time of need. We love you .......and thanks for just being you!!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a wonderful tribute to dad and to Jake. We prayed for you so much while you were growing up and we still pray for you/your family every day.
We love you
Post a Comment