Monday, June 15, 2009

My new hat!










We decided because of Ava's red hair and fair skin she needed a hat to wear while we play outside. She doesn't seem to mind wearing it at all and I think she looks adorable in it! I actually noticed while I was going through the pictures tonight that she is getting her third tooth on the bottom right side. I had to make sure so I washed my hands, went into her room where she was sleeping soundly in her crib and checked.....sure enough she is getting her third tooth!

3 comments:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Good thing she isn't a light sleeper!

What cute expressions she has on her face!!! That hat is one of the cutest I have seen for a baby girl.

Christy said...

Hi Heather! It is so fun to see your blog and what you are up to. Your kids are adorable!

Stephanie J said...

How darling is she?! Love the hat. Love her smile.