Friday, June 5, 2009

A visit to the fish hatchery!









A couple weeks ago we decided to take the kids to a fish hatchery close by. The boys loved watching all of the fish swim and jump up to eat food. At the end of our little excursion Jack decided he didn't want to hold my hand anymore so he turns and me and asks in all seriousness "Mom can I hold my OWN hand?" It was so funny to hear him ask if he could hold his hand instead of mine. There really wasn't anyone else around so I told him it was ok if he held his own hand as long as he stayed close by me. I couldn't get over how cute he looked walking by himself holding his own hand!

1 comment:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Jack is so precious!! I think this is the funniest and adorable thing I have heard in a long time!!!!

We love you, Jack!!