First of all I have to say that I am not a really big animal lover. Jake loves dogs and would really love to have a bloodhound but I have told him that they are too much work and too big and drooly to have one. Jake always swore he hated cats and would never have a cat but look at this we have ourselves a cat, for now anyways. We will see how it works out and if it doesn't then we will have to give her away. Jake came home one day and began to tell me that there has been a kitty hanging around the jobsite. Jake began to befriend her and asked me if I wanted a kitty. We talked about it and decided we would try it out. I must admit that she is pretty cute and hasn't been bad so far. We are keeping her in the garage for a while just until she has her second round of shots just since she has been living outside for the past four months. I am pretty cautious when the kids are around her. I will feel better once she has all of her shots. Jake took her to the vet the other day and she looks good, healthy and is about 4 months old and just over 3lbs. The kids love her and are always wanting to go play with her. The boys decided to name her Olivia. The boys are not as scared of the cat and they are of dogs. Ever since we moved away from the Butlers in Murray, the boys have been pretty scared of dogs, especially Jack. So meet our kitty Olivia!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Meet the newest member of our family!
First of all I have to say that I am not a really big animal lover. Jake loves dogs and would really love to have a bloodhound but I have told him that they are too much work and too big and drooly to have one. Jake always swore he hated cats and would never have a cat but look at this we have ourselves a cat, for now anyways. We will see how it works out and if it doesn't then we will have to give her away. Jake came home one day and began to tell me that there has been a kitty hanging around the jobsite. Jake began to befriend her and asked me if I wanted a kitty. We talked about it and decided we would try it out. I must admit that she is pretty cute and hasn't been bad so far. We are keeping her in the garage for a while just until she has her second round of shots just since she has been living outside for the past four months. I am pretty cautious when the kids are around her. I will feel better once she has all of her shots. Jake took her to the vet the other day and she looks good, healthy and is about 4 months old and just over 3lbs. The kids love her and are always wanting to go play with her. The boys decided to name her Olivia. The boys are not as scared of the cat and they are of dogs. Ever since we moved away from the Butlers in Murray, the boys have been pretty scared of dogs, especially Jack. So meet our kitty Olivia!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute kitty! I bet the boys are having a wonderful time playing with her.
I never thought I would see the day that Jake was a cat owner! She is very cute!
Post a Comment