





I told the boys they could each choose a sucker. I got busy taking care of Ava and when I had come back I find that Jack had chosen and unwrapped three suckers. Since Jack had three Sam thought he needed three also. Sam then decided he wanted to share his suckers with Ava and when he asked her if she wanted to taste them, he stuck it close to her mouth and the first thing she did was shake her head no. Sam kept insisting she try it and when she finally did she ended up trying to grab it and knocked it out of his hand! I sure do love these kiddos!

2 comments:
Leave it to Jack to start something but then Sam had to join in!! Sam is such a thoughtful brother, he just had to share with Ava.
What a bunch of sweeties you have, Heather!!!!!
I love how he is looking at the suckers with such a happy, in the driver's seat, kind of a look. I love that he is so willing to share something he is obviously treasuring!
What a darling group of pictures!
What a darling little family! We miss you!
Post a Comment