Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to my other half!!





Happy Birthday Jake!!! Today Jake turns the big 3-0!! I like to tease him a bit since he is four years older than I am, I tell him that he is getting old. He doesn't deny it and blames the stress of work and marriage for the wrinkles and thinning hair :) I love you Jake and still cannot believe that I fell head over heals for you when I met you in a history of rock and roll class at the U of U. Were we young back then or what?!?!

I really do love and appreciate all that you do for me and our children. You do sacrifice a lot for us and I know you would do anything in a heartbeat for us! You work hard in every aspect in your life. You are a hard worker at your job, in your church callings, training for triathlons, You work hard as a husband and a father and you also work hard to make each one of us happy, especially me, and I appreciate it!

Here is to another 30 great years......and this time we get to spend them ALL together!!

1 comment:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Happy Birthday, Jake......you are the bestest son-in-law we could every have!!

We love you!!!