Friday, June 18, 2010

Toy Story 3

We had a fun filled toy story day today! We started off my going to the library where the kids could get their picture taken with a toy story cardboard cutout. You could then enter your kids into a drawing for toy story prizes, get a balloon and watch toy story one and two. We then took the kids to see Toy Story 3 this afternoon and everyone loved it! It is such a cute movie! I hate to admit it but I got a little teary eyed over it, yes I cry at movies! I think it ended perfectly with a great message and lots of good humor. I cannot wait until this comes out and we can watch it all the time. My kids wanted to watch the other two movies in the series when we got home.

After the movie was over I realized I had a missed call on my phone. The Library had called to tell me that Ava had won a prize in the drawing!! How does that happen?!?! We never win anything......that is up until now! We get to go pick up the prize tomorrow...how exciting!! It was a great fun filled Toy Story day with the family!

2 comments:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

What a neat fun filled family being together day. Kinda makes up for days that are not so fun. :)

Love you!!!!

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

We just saw this today and loved it. It is very interesting watching it in 3D!

Yes, I cried.