



Ava and I had a girls night tonight while Jake took the boys to see the karate kid. We played dolls, read books, cuddled, watched a movie together, and played with her hair. Thats is when I discovered her hair is long enough to put into pigtails. I love having my baby girl, although I realized tonight when I looked at her in her pigtails that she in no longer a baby, but a little girl!
She is so busy now chatting, running around with her brothers, getting into things, and playing. Where has my baby gone!?!? It is so hard to believe she is 19 months old, maybe it is because she is the size of a 9 month old :) Doesn't my little girl look adorable in her little pigtails? I think so! Love you Ava Lynne!

3 comments:
She is just adorable!! But then you both are!!!
Waaaaa.....I wish you were closer so we could have a girl's night together. I miss MY little girl!!!
Love you, Heather Lynne!!!!
I can't believe how different little girls look when you put their hair in pigtails. It makes them look so much older. What a cutie!
she is so stinkin cute..and i cant beleive how big shes getting!!
Post a Comment