Here is how I found Jack watching a movie in his chair
This is what he was doing at dinner tonight.....playing with his food, he does this a lot!
Jack is our very aggressive, fun loving boy. Jake always says he is going to be his wrestler someday because he is very physical. There is never a dull moment with Jack around. He brings a lot of laughter and joy into our home. He can be really aggressive but he can be very sweet and caring too. He loves to get into anything he can.....I have had to call poison control before because of him trying to get into vitamins and neosporian. He has gotten into the toilet water and tried to spread the water out all over the bathroom. I always know when he is getting into something because it is usually really quiet. It is so fun to watch him learn and grow.....we love his fun personality!
Stay tuned for pictures of Samuel and Ava!

2 comments:
He will keep you on your toes trying to stay one step ahead of him. He is such a cutie. I am glad you are documenting these things!!
You are doing so good with your blog lately... you post so often. You motivate me to be better. I still have your Christmas present.
Post a Comment